- AGU 2014 Workshop – Application Form
Thank you for interest in our one-day Google Geo Workshop. Please complete* the following form in order to apply to attend. We will email you to let you know if you have been selected.
The application deadline is FRIDAY 28th NOVEMBER but in order to facilitate travel plans, acceptances may be sent prior to the deadline, so early application is encourage. All applicants will be informed of the availability of spaces on or before Sunday 30th November.
*Completion of this form will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
- The Digital Geology Sandpit – A New Kind of Poster
GSA 2014 Vancouver, Canada
- India animation
Using data from Copley et al. 2010 and the Google Earth Tool MARGEE we made a plate reconstruction for India. Click on the animation to download KMZ file.
By importing a CSV file from the geo field book app we are visualizing field data in Google Earth. We can:
- Import a CSV file with geolocation of the symbol along with the type, dip, strike, and so on.
- Edit properties of each symbol.
- Customize annotation.
- Export as KMZ or CSV file.
- 3D Block Diagrams in SketchUp
Paul Karabinos demos the use of SketchUp / Layout for strucutral geology